Directorate of Urban Administration and Development Madhya Pradesh invites applications for filling up the following positions to implement integrated Housing and slum Development Programme(IHSDP) and Basic Service for Urban Poor(BSUP) scheme under Jawaharlal Nehru Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM) in various locations in Madhya Pradesh.
Program Management unit BSUP & IHSDP(Bhopal)
1. project specialist (Hoysing and slum Development – 1 post
2. Specialist (Social Development) – 1 post
3. Specialist(Community Mobilization and MIS) – 1 post
4. Specialist(Poverty Management)-1 post
5. Research and Training Officer – 1 post
Project Implement units at1.JNNURM City Level(BSUP)-Bhopal,Indore, Ujjain & Jabalpur Municipal Corporatio.
2. Region Level (IHSDP)-Indore, Jabaipur & Bhopal
1. Project – Coordinator (Housing and Slum Development) – 7 posts
2. Social Development Officer – 7 Posts
3. Livelihoods Development Specialist – 7 posts
4. Research Officer – 7 Posts
5. Research and Training Coordinator – 7 posts
How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit the Bio-data(with contact details) with passport size photo to the address mentioned below superscripting the envelope with post applied and its ref.no as per the advertisement. The application should reach up to 03.00 Pm on or before 19.01.2010.
For More Information